PURSUE Magazine Is Almost Here!

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I know, I know, I'm supposed to be on hiatus hacking away at my word goal. But this is too awesome to keep quiet about. PURSUE magazine's first ever digital issue is now available for pre order and even better, it's going to be released on April 15! And I may have contributed an article.... You'll have to pre-order it and see. =)
Click here to pre-order the magazine. 
Click here to see PURSUE's website. 


How's Camp Nano going? Have you heard of PURSUE? If not, go check out their website
Now.   =) 

1 comment:

  1. I have heard of this before!! I'll definitely check it out now. I'm not doing Camp NaNo but will start first drafting in about a week :) How is yours?

    - Andrea at A Surge of Thunder

    ReplyDelete

Yay, you've decided to leave a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from my readers and can't wait to see what you have to say. Be sure to check back for my response, as I do my best to respond to all of your notes! =)

CopyRight © Micaiah SaldaƱa | Header and Brand Designed By Eric Barr | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan