A Quick Hiatus...

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

It's finally SUMMER. *throws on sunglasses* Time to hack into my TBR, make a couple s'mores, and write till my heart's content. *dreamy sigh*
You all have probably noticed this, but I haven't been very active in the blogosphere lately. And to tell you the truth, I will continue to not be for awhile, due to more camping escapades, so I'll be going on a quick blogging hiatus until July. Don't worry, I'll be back soon, and you'll get to look forward to....
Some monthly highlights.
A post about 6 things my dad has taught me (I'm late again xD).
A quick blog series about some of my favorite books.
The writer's tag. 
I hope to see you all around here soon! =)


 What are you doing this summer? What's on your TBR? What's blasting through your headphones?


4 comments:

  1. Have fun! I'm helping out with a lot of summer programs and taking junior guard and teaching a writing workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your camping goes well! That sounds so fun :) This summer looks pretty relaxing right now, nothing too major going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll miss your posts, but I totally understand. Sometimes you need to be able to live life, without having any worries about your blog. Have fun!

    ~ Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand why you're taking a hiatus. I think it's sometimes a good idea to just to take a little break from the blogsphere, and spend more time hanging out with fam, and spending time out doors, etc. etc. ect. ect. (plus its summer......NO MORE SCHHHHHOOOOOLLL!!!!!!! Well, OK, we only do a TINY bit of school in the summer, but not as much as we do on a regular basis.;))
    I'm quite looking forward to your return- have a wonderful hiatus!! =D See ya in July!!!!!
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete

Yay, you've decided to leave a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from my readers and can't wait to see what you have to say. Be sure to check back for my response, as I do my best to respond to all of your notes! =)

CopyRight © Micaiah SaldaƱa | Header and Brand Designed By Eric Barr | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan