California In Pictures

Thursday, September 28, 2017

This past September, my family took our silver Airstream trailer on a journey through northern California. Seriously, it was one of the most epic trips EVER. Here are the pictures to prove it. =)
 Writing in the Redwood forest
Hiking into Fern Canyon
Kara's Cupcakes at the Oxbow Public Market 
Napa Bookmine at the Oxbow Public Market 
On the pitcher's mound of AT&T Park, home of the San Fransisco Giants
Chocolate ice cream at Ghirardelli in San Fransisco
 The Golden Gate Bridge 
Bodega Bay, California
 Grapes at the Francis Ford Coppola Winery
Cheeseburger, fries, and a chocolate milkshake at In-N-Out Burger
Our Airstream at our campground in Bend, Oregon
Coffee bike in Bend, Oregon


 Have you been to California? Do you like traveling? Camping? What is one of your favorite summer trips you've been on?  DON'T YOU LOVE GHIRARDELLI? What was your favorite picture? Let's chat in the comments! 

13 comments:

  1. Cool photos! Those grapes are making me hungry, they look soooo good!
    Will it be autumn were you are soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hannah! =)

      Yes, it will be. I'm excited to do some autumn photography soon! =)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow this looks like an awesome trip! I'd love to go to Redwood Forest someday! Beautiful pictures. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wonderful trip! I hope you get to go-it is absolutely beautiful! And thank you. =)

      Delete
  3. Now I want to travel! I like the picture of Fern Canyon best, but Redwood Forest (and all the food ;) look amazing too. You must have had an awesome time! Do you find the change in setting helps charge your 'creative battery'?
    Jem Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of it was so amazing! The change of setting did help recharge my creative battery-now I want to write a story set in Northern California! =)

      Delete
  4. Oh my word, SUCH GORGEOUSNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!
    And, Oh my word, THOSE CUPCAKES.
    And, that coffee bike is quite creative. ;) *wink wink*
    Favorite picture? Hmm.....umm....um.....UMMM...........
    HELP. Well, ONE of my fave pictures was the one of you and your chocolate ice cream, and the one of the grapes. <3

    Thanks for sharing these pictures with us, gal! =)
    Jaidyn Elise<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those cupcakes were so pretty and tasted SO good. =)

      Those are good picks! The grapes were fun to photograph. =)

      You're welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed seeing them! =)

      Delete
  6. "Writing in the Redwood forest". *dies of envy* What an incredible experience! My brother's friend told me he's been to the pub where J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis and their friends used to meet to talk about writing. I think it would be absolutely amazing to get to visit it and write there!
    We might take a family vacation to California this spring. We'd be going to see the beach, not the Redwoods, but it'd still be really awesome--especially as I'm currently plotting a pirate story! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was something I will never forget-so much creativity there! *dies of envy too* NO WAY. That is on my bucket list!!! Visiting that pub where two of my favorite writers would meet TOGETHER would be EPIC.

      Oh, I hope you guys get to go! The beach is beautiful! I'm sure you'd get lots of inspiration there. =) If you do go, grab In-N-Out-it's so good!

      Delete

Yay, you've decided to leave a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from my readers and can't wait to see what you have to say. Be sure to check back for my response, as I do my best to respond to all of your notes! =)

CopyRight © Micaiah Saldaña | Header and Brand Designed By Eric Barr | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan