DEAR JAMIE, LOVE RORY IS HERE!!!!!!!

Thursday, July 19, 2018

It's here! "Dear Jamie, Love Rory" is here!!! =D Typing that out feels so surreal... And holding my story in my hands, staring at my name plastered on the pretty cover... THIS CALLS FOR MORE FIREWORKS.

I want to give a BIG thank you to everyone at One Teen Story (they're amazing!) who helped make this little dream of mine a reality. From editing my story with Patrick Ryan to seeing it in layout to then staring at a box full of my story, this has been an amazing experience just getting it closer to publication. And now to see it published... I'm blown away, to be honest.

My mom made funfetti cupcakes to celebrate! =D 

Thank you to my family, who didn't complain when I stayed up way past midnight writing this story and brought me cocoa and snacks (very important) during the writing process. They're my biggest cheerleaders, and I'm so blessed to have them. Jamie, Rory, and Nikki's story couldn't have happened without any of the people I've mentioned. Seriously, I can't believe how much God has blessed me, and I want to say THANK YOU to Him to, for giving me this wonderful gift of writing and blessing me so much.

I'd also like to thank my amazing readers for being super encouraging and sweet-I couldn't ask for better readers! To celebrate my story's release, I'm hosting a blog party! There will be a giveaway, a playlist, lots of pictures, and more! I hope to see you here! =) 

Click here to see an interview with me, read a snippet, and more! 

Update: It has come to my attention that there was a change in the launch date that I was unaware of, so next week is the official launch! Nonetheless, the party will go on and the links updated as soon as possible. Thanks for all of your wonderful comments! 


Do you like writing short stories? What about reading them? 

28 comments:

  1. YAAAY! Congratulations!!

    I read the excerpt and OH MY GOSH. SO GOOD!! I have no idea how you managed to convey so much emotion in that one little story snippet. Mind officially blown.

    As for writing short stories, I generally lean towards writing longer stories because I have so much to say, and it takes up too much space. XD But, I did just finish writing a flash fiction piece, so perhaps my tastes are changing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kara! =) You're so sweet. <3

      I understand why you lean towards longer stories-I usually end up nearly exceeding word counts for contests and such for that reason, but this time was able to stay beneath it! =) Flash fiction? Yay! I love flash fiction!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Micaiah! Can’t wait to read it! This is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micaiah, this sounds great, and I love that it kind of came from your own life and a need you saw for this sort of story. Congratulations!
    Rejoicing in Hope,
    Bri
    forget-not-his-benefits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Bri! =) That means a lot to me. <3

      Delete
  4. A huge, huge congrats, Micaiah <3 You deserve this so much, and I can't wait to read your story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! <3 I am beyond excited for you to get to read it!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations!! This is amazing, and I’m so excited for you! Hopefully I’ll be able to read it soon. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Micaiah! That's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, that's so exciting!! CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so exciting and amazing, Micaiah! I read the interview and snippet and LOVED it! You deserve all the cupcakes! *throws confetti*

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | Story-Eyed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Abigail! *throws confetti with you because the more confetti the better* =D

      Delete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is soooo exciting!!! ;D
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHSGLJHASJLGJAGS SO IMPOSSIBLY EXCITED <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! That's super awesome for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Micaiah!! That is super exciting!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Yay, you've decided to leave a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from my readers and can't wait to see what you have to say. Be sure to check back for my response, as I do my best to respond to all of your notes! =)

CopyRight © Micaiah Saldaña | Header and Brand Designed By Eric Barr | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan