Merry Christmas!

Friday, December 22, 2017

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope that you all are having a wonderful holiday season this year. =) If you’re like me, you’ve been watching sappy holiday movies, listening to lots of Christmas music, and munching on a TON of quite a few cookies for awhile. As I write this, I can hardly believe that Christmas is only a few days away! I think I might be more excited than my four year old brother...

I haven’t been so great about posting on here because I am a lazy blogger and not afraid to say it, but don’t worry. I'll be back with a (hopefully) more regular posting schedule next week. =) But I do have a couple announcements for you right now.

First of all, I finally got a Goodreads account! =D I’m officially addicted, and this is only helping me grow my already mountainous TBR list. I think I’ll set a reading goal next year—something totally unreasonable probably, but who can be reasonable when it comes to books? xD Click here to see my shiny new profile! =D

Secondly, along with a more regular posting schedule, I also have my one year blogoversary (would someone please tell my spellcheck that blogoversary is totally a word?) coming up in the near future! Or rather, January 1 to be exact. How exciting is that? I’ll be having a big celebration here, with a giveaway, games, and LOTS of confetti. So be sure to check back for that next month. =)

I hope that you all have a very merry Christmas! =) 

8 comments:

  1. Yes, blogoversary is the right spelling. 😄

    I'm still getting my cookies baked, and Christmas music is just getting started.

    Found you on Goodreads! I've added you as a friend.

    Have a Merry Christmas, Micaiah!!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *high five* Someone agrees with me! =D

      Mmmm, what type of cookies? Sounds amazing! =D

      Yay! I just accepted your friend request. =)

      I hope that you have a very merry Christmas too, Catherine! =)

      Delete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS, MICAIAH!!! <333 I've really enjoyed watching Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!!
    Oh, and congrats on the (almost) one year blogoversary!! I'll be having mine on January 7 and there will also be a lot of confetti and a giveaway over on my blog!!!
    Once again, Merry Christmas!!

    - Maddy || littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas, Maddy! =D I love Christmastime too! What's your favorite Christmas movie?

      Aw, thanks! Congrats on your almost-one-year blogoversary too! =) I'll be sure to stop over there and throw confetti to celebrate!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your upcoming blogoversary wow! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Also, welcome to Goodreads, it will ruin your life ;)
    ~ Abby {novelsdragonsandwardrobedoors.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abby! =)
      Haha, oh, my TBR is sky-high. I joke that I can't afford to be on Goodreads. xD

      Delete
  4. Aw, fun! I'm not on Goodreads, but a lot of people seem to be! Let us know how you like it. =)
    Merry Christmas! Can't wait for your blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry (late) Christmas! xD I just found your blog and I love it! I have a little brother named Micaiah too! Isn't that fun? :D

    As I said, love your blog! I'll have fun exploring it! <3

    Hadassah

    ReplyDelete

Yay, you've decided to leave a comment! I absolutely LOVE hearing from my readers and can't wait to see what you have to say. Be sure to check back for my response, as I do my best to respond to all of your notes! =)

CopyRight © Micaiah Saldaña | Header and Brand Designed By Eric Barr | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan